Home

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Projects!

 

I haven’t posted many of my projects lately….so let’s catch up shall we?

February 2012 projects 026

First, an Altoid tin hack! My sister and I made these while I was up visiting her. We used scrapbook paper, ribbon, the charm, mini pom-poms (around the edge, not really visible in this picture) and Dimensional ModPodge to make this. So cute and fun I’m sure many more will be coming soon!

February 2012 projects 019 ,

Next, my new Urban Cowgirl curtains for my sewing rom sideboard!

February 2012 projects 028

Aren’t they soooo much better than the open shelves? And I LOVE THE FABRIC! From a new line by Urban Chiks called Urban Cowgirl. (I actually have a quilt almost finished using the line also, but that’s another post.) One of my favorite prints ever! And they compliment my painted hutch and shelving perfectly. I LOVE them!

February 2012 projects 034

Finally, I’m in the middle of re-painting and re-purposing my downstairs hallway. Pictures of the before and after will be coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Your sewing room is getting to be sooo awesome. Great projects. I want to do the altoid case too. Love the roses on your fabric.. of course....

    ReplyDelete