Home

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sew Stormy Quilt Along

Bags & Shannon's stars 004

My sister over at Sew Stormy has decided to host a Star Sampler Quilt Along.

I’m so ridiculously busy lately, that I actually laughed at her when she called to invite me to participate… but whaddaya know… the NEED to create something with fabric has overcome me this weekend, & I actually completed the first weekly block!

I’m using a favorite line of mine, Modern Meadows by Joel Dewberry. This is a line I have been HORDING, waiting for the perfect project to come along for it. I gotta say, a Star Sampler has to be one of the most perfect projects out there!

So THANK YOU Stormy for coming up with the idea!

Stay tuned for block 2!

1 comment:

  1. Go Steff! I knew you would do it! It looks great too. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete